- Received his Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Maryland School of Law in 1982
- Mr. Klumpp was a member of the University of Maryland Law Review during his time at the University of Maryland School of Law.
- He is a former MICPEL Lecturer on insurance and accident law.
- He is a member in good standing of the Maryland Court of Appeals.
- He has been admitted to practice at the United States District Court.
- He has been admitted to practice at the United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit.
- He is active in the Fallston United Methodist Church.
- He is active in the martial art of Aikido.
- He has coached multiple sports teams for the Fallston Recreational Council.
William H. Klumpp, Jr. Associate Attorney
William H. Klumpp, JR. is a former trial counsel for The Hartford Insurance Company and for Nationwide Insurance Company. Because of these positions, Mr. Klumpp has tried many jury trials as well as hundreds of bench trials. He now concentrates primarily in the areas of personal injury, DWI/DUI, criminal defense, civil, and automobile tort litigation.