- Loyola High School
- Loyola College
- University of Baltimore School of Law
He also received his Master’s Degree in Liberal Arts from Towson University.
Prior to his judicial appointment, Mr. Russell served as:
- Assistant Attorney General for the State of Maryland
- An Adjunct Faculty Member at Loyola College and Towson State University
- An Assistant Public Defender for Baltimore County
He has also published three books: Lincoln and Kennedy Looked at Kindly Together (1972); Hotbed for Hybrids: Lacrosse and Soccer in Baltimore (1978); and Commoner to Royalty: A Judicial Journal (2015).
Mr. Russell is a former triathlete and has supported his community by getting involved in a variety of ways, including:
- He was a coach for the Loyola College Lacrosse team and Cross Country team.
- He is a member of the St. Thomas More Society.
- He is a member of the Hibernians.
- He is a member of the Towson YMCA.
- He is a member of the Towson Elks.
- He is a member of the Loyola Greyhound Club.
- He is a member of the Towson American Legion.
Hon. G. Darrell Russell, Jr. Partner
Honorable G. Darrell Russell, Jr., a principal member, became part of this firm in January of 2012 after he retired from the District Court of Maryland.
During his twenty-one years of service as a judge, he was a member of the:
- Executive Committee
- Civil Law and Procedures Committee
- Public Awareness Committee
- Maryland Judicial Conference
- Circuit Court and State Law Libraries Study Committees.
At Parker, Pallett, Slezak & Russell, LLC, Mr. Russell primarily deals with most of the firm’s criminal and traffic defense cases, as well as handling some personal injury work. In January of 2013 he was made a Principal Member of the firm.