Graduated from Loyola College
Graduated from University of Virginia School of Law
More About Kevin A. Clasing
- He graduated with Honors from Loyola College and the University of Virginia School of Law.
- He is the co-author of two books which focus on Workers’ Compensation.
- He has been a musician for over 40 years.
- He has performed his music in front of crowds of several hundred people.
- His music ranges in genres from hard rock to classical.
Kevin A. Clasing Associate Attorney
Kevin A. Clasing joined the firm on February 9, 2018. He is an Honors graduate of Loyola College in Maryland, and of the University of Virginia School of Law, and was called to the bar in 1985.
Kevin is a member of the Federal Trial Bar, and has given Post-Degree classes to attorneys in the areas of Trial Advocacy, Appellate Advocacy, and Workers’ Compensation. He is the co-author of two books on the subject of Workers’ Compensation.
Kevin, who resides with his family in Baltimore County, has been a semi-professional musician for over 40 years, and has performed in front of audiences of from one to several thousand in genres from hard rock to classical to jazz.