- Received his Bachelors of Arts from Elon College
- Graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Mr. Wyman double majored in Economics and Business Administration, while minoring in Accounting.
- He was a four-time recipient of the Jefferson Pilot Business Scholarship, and a four-year member of the Jefferson Pilot Business Fellows program, which is a designation program for the top 20 members of the business school in each class.
- He graduated as a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon.
- He studied abroad in Eastern Europe.
- He comes from a family of lawyers
- He spent the last 18 months working as an assistant county attorney for the “Children in Need of Assistance” (CINA) cases for Baltimore County. He can also represent parents in these cases.
Matthew I. Wyman
Matthew I. Wyman is a lifelong resident of the Baltimore area. He grew up in the Towson, MD area and even attended Loyola Blakefield High School. After completing college, Wyman spent most of his time during law school working in the Homicide Division of the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office. While working in this particular office he spent a lot of time assisting with the prosecution of a large number of murders, including multiple high-profile cases.
Later on Mr. Wyman went on to work with the Baltimore County State’s Attorney’s Office where he worked with a division specializing in the prosecution of felony narcotics cases. After this, he went on to work as a prosecutor in the Baltimore County District Court. He also handled many cases in the Baltimore County Circuit Court including many jury trials. With all of this experience, he gained a multitude of valuable experiences that he is eager to bring to his next clients.
While working with our team he primarily focuses on personal injury and medical malpractice cases.