- Received his Bachelors of Arts from Elon College
- Graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law
- Mr. Wyman double majored in Economics and Business Administration, while minoring in Accounting.
- He was a four-time recipient of the Jefferson Pilot Business Scholarship, and a four-year member of the Jefferson Pilot Business Fellows program, which is a designation program for the top 20 members of the business school in each class.
- He graduated as a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon.
- He studied abroad in Eastern Europe.
- He comes from a family of lawyers
- He spent the last 18 months working as an assistant county attorney for the “Children in Need of Assistance” (CINA) cases for Baltimore County. He can also represent parents in these cases.
Matthew I. Wyman
Matthew I. Wyman joined the firm in 2022. A life-long resident of the Baltimore area, and a graduate of Loyola Blakefield High School, Matt received his Bachelor of Arts from Elon College in 2003, where he majored in Economics and Business Administration. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
Matt worked in the Homicide Division of the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office, assisting in the prosecution of murder and other high-profile cases, and for the Baltimore County State’s Attorney’s Office, prosecuting felony narcotics cases. As a prosecutor for the Baltimore County District and Circuit Courts, he handled thousands of bench and jury trials, before entering private practice as a defense attorney. He is licensed to practice in the State of Maryland, is a member of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, the Baltimore County Bar Association, and was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in the field of Criminal Defense & DUI Defense.